2018 Graduate Program Intake
MJC Partners is renowned for being one of the most innovative and progressive accounting firms in Melbourne. One key to this reputation is our policy to continually attract and retain quality graduate candidates to complement our primary HR policy of promoting from within.
Graduates at MJC Partners can expect:
- Superior Training: A comprehensive training program involving regular external and in-house training seminars, regular informal graduate led focus sessions discussing topics relevant to graduate accountants and ongoing mentoring with directors and senior accountants.
- Opportunities: A wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments. The opportunity for you to advance your career as fast as you desire (average age of our partners is 38 years old); and full support of self and professional development through either the CPA or CA program.
- Rewards: Highly competitive salary packages with the option to salary sacrifice, RDO’s and a variety of other benefits.
- Client contact: The ability to build meaningful relationships with clients through extensive client contact beginning in your first year.
- Career Development: Through the implementation of career progression plans we will assist you in achieving your goals as we understand that a person’s goals and aspirations are unique.
- Convenience: Based in Dandenong, you can avoid the hassle of peak hour on public transport to and from the city and enjoy plenty of parking.
- Culture: Join our young and easy going team and experience the vibrant atmosphere in the office.
- Social Club and Events: Exciting and fun social events for all to enjoy with the opportunity to join the social club committee.
Our desired graduates will possess these qualities:
- Highly motivated and ambitious individuals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Team focused
- Initiative to excel
- A sound academic record
- Eligibility for entrance in either the CA or CPA program
How to apply:
Email your application including your Cover letter and CV (with a copy of your most recent academic transcript) to:
or send it to:
Attn: Graduate Recruitment
MJC Partners Pty Ltd
PO Box 159
DANDENONG VIC 3175
Applications Close: 5pm 3rd of April 2018