MJC Partners is renowned for being one of the most innovative and progressive accounting firms in Melbourne. One key to this reputation is our policy to continually attract and retain quality graduate candidates to complement our primary HR policy of promoting from within.
We are a growth orientated firm and require motivated, self starters to assist us with where we want to go.
You provide the motivation, we provide everything else.
Our Graduates Are
• Highly motivated and ambitious individuals
• Excellent communicators with great interpersonal skills
• Team focussed
• Eligible for entrance to either the CA or CPA program
Our Graduates Have
• High Attention to detail
• Initiative to excel
• A sound academic record
Graduates At MJC Partners Can Expect
• A comprehensive training program
• Monthly training from external leaders in tax training
• Monthly accountant led in house training sessions
• Regular informal graduate led focus sessions discussing topics relevant to graduate accountants
• Ongoing mentoring with directors and senior accountants.
You will be involved in strategic management accounting and compliance from Day One.
• MJC’s strategy of accounting specialisation means you can develop in to an expert in your chosen field.
• MJC’s size accommodates those unsure of which specialisation is right for them.
The ability to build meaningful relationships with clients through extensive client contact beginning in your first year.
Through the implementation of career progression plans we will assist you in achieving your goals as we understand that a person’s goals and aspirations are unique.
Based in Dandenong
• You can avoid the hassle of peak hour on public transport to and from the city and enjoy plenty of parking.
• Young and easy going team and vibrant atmosphere.
• Social Club and Events – Exciting and fun social events for all to enjoy with the opportunity to join the social club committee.
“I enjoy working with a bunch of people that are not only willing to help you gain as much knowledge as you can, but will have a laugh with you also. I was very nervous, as most people are
starting their first job but that quickly disappeared in such a friendly, supportive environment.”
– Adam Glanville, Accountant, 2017 Graduate
Super supportive environment, everyone was happy to help from day one. Early client contact, and partners that will support you in your professional development at your own pace.”
– Brendan Luu, Accountant CA – 2015 Graduate
“The best thing about MJC for me has been the supportive atmosphere here, both in a personal and professional sense. Not only does the culture here value work/life balance, but I feel encouraged to expand my skills and am allowed to take on challenging/interesting work sooner than I thought would be possible when I was first applying for jobs.”
Charles Ratcliff, Accountant – 2017 Graduate
“I certainly feel like my mentors genuinely want to develop me into a better accountant every day, and everyone I’ve asked for guidance from is happy to take the time to teach me.”
Luke James, Graduate Accountant – 2018 Graduate
“At MJC I’ve been provided with all the resources I need to grow and develop myself. The people and the environment are young and easy-going, but everyone works hard and I have made many like-minded friends here.”
Shaun Naidu, Graduate Accountant – 2018 Graduate