To our valued clients and community,
On Monday morning the Victorian State Government announced updated measures aimed at advancing social distancing strategies to slowdown the spread of Coronavirus (Covid 19).
The prohibitive measures included a ban on a number of tabled industries as well as a directive to avoid all unnecessary travel. It was also accompanied by the clear guidance statement for businesses to facilitate working from home arrangements where possible.
As we have previously communicated, we have been preparing for this probability and as such our physical offices are now closed. As accountants, we are very fortunate to have this capability and as such feel a responsibility to act accordingly as we know that there are many of you who simply cannot operate offsite to the extent that we can.
Please note that we are still here to support you through this incredibly difficult time and below are some of the new measures that will enable us to do so:
- Our phone will still ring and it will still be answered with the same friendly voices happy to help. Our process will be that your message will be forwarded and your accountant will call you back immediately where possible.
- Our mail will still be delivered and will be forwarded to a central point for electronic distribution.
- We are implementing DocuSign as an electronic signing solution and will support you through its introduction
- We will share documentation with you electronically and will support you where appropriate
- We have implemented increased security protocols to guard against potential cyber security threats
- Since we will not be available for face to face meetings, we will be utilising video conferencing technology including Zoom Meeting and will support you through this introduction
- We will be communicating updates regularly through our FaceBook and LinkedIn pages so please be sure to Like these pages to keep in touch and be informed of any updates as they occur
We are confident that these measures will ensure that our ability to support you remains unaffected, however none of us know when this will be over. So please call your accountant if you have any queries about the ever evolving Government Stimulus Package, any other business queries or concerns that you may have, or even just to have a chat. We need to hear your voices and we all need to make a concentrated effort to stay connected through non-physical measures whilst we carry out our individual and corporate responsibilities to practice physical social distancing to our utmost best abilities.
This current situation is the largest social and health issue of our time with many calling it a 1 in 100 year event. It is also the largest business event that we have had to face as a collective business community. We are thinking of you all and here to support you in any way that we can.